Monday, January 5, 2009

Entry 2 - 01-05-2009

Didn't play too much on my last day of Holidays. But I did get around to playing a little.
Here is what I played:

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts - Finally was able to make it past the stupid race that I was stuck on. I blasted the other racer (can't remember the stupid name Rare gave him/her) and knocked off one of the wheels of the car. Only slowed them down a bit but it was enough for me to beat them to the finish line and under the required time to get the jiggy. That was the most notable accomplishment of my gaming from yesterday. I collected a couple more jiggies but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm still enjoying the game and would recommend you pick it up, especially since it's a lower priced game (I was able to get it for $25 CDN).

No comments:

Post a Comment